Notice of annual meeting
The Cross Lake Cemetery Association will hold their annual meeting Sunday, April 2 at 2pm held at St. Paul Church basement in Lengby.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
On April 10, 2023 at 7:15 p.m., the City of Fosston will hold a public hearing at the Fosston City Hall, 220 East First Street, for the following purposes:
1. To receive recommendations from the public in regard to the City’s Housing and Community Development needs;
2. To review and comment on the City’s Citizen Participation Plan;
3. To provide information regarding the proposed owner-occupied housing rehabilitation program;
4. To receive comments on the State of Minnesota Small Cities Development Program (SCDP) application that the City plans to submit before May 1, 2023 for the above mentioned project.
Public Information and records regarding the proposed and past use of CDBG funds, including the Citizen’s Participation Plan, are on file and available for review during regular office hours at the City Administrator’s office.
If anyone has questions regarding the above prior to the public hearing, he or she may call:
PO Box 239
Fosston, MN 56542
NOTICE TO CREDITORS AND CLAIMANTS
OF NPC, INC.
The undersigned, President and Secretary of NPC, Inc., a Minnesota corporation subject to Chapter 302A of the Minnesota Statutes, hereby certifies that:
1. NPC, Inc. has dissolved and is in the process of winding up its affairs.
2. NPC, Inc. has filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State a Notice of Intent to Dissolve.
3. The Notice of Intent to Dissolve was filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State on February 23, 2023.
4. Written claims against NPC, Inc., must be presented to:
118 Golf Terrace Dr
Crookston, MN 56716
5. Said claims must be received by the later of 90 days after published notice or 90 days after the date on which written notice was given to the creditor or claimant. Published notice is considered given on the date of the first publication.
DATED: March 15, 2023.
By /s/ Nick Nicholas
Nick Nicholas, President
By /s/ Paul Cwikla
Paul Cwikla, Secretary
NOTICE OF MEETING
OF STOCKHOLDERS OF FOSSTON TRI-COOP
Notice is hereby given that the Annual meeting of stockholders of Fosston Tri-Coop will be held at Ventures Bar & Grill in Fosston, Minnesota on Friday, March 31, 2023. Meeting will start at 5:00 p.m. with a meal to follow.
The business meeting will include the presentation of the annual report and election of three directors, who will serve a term of three years.