Vesledahl Wetland Bank Update Meeting:
The Sand Hill River Watershed District, MN Department of Transportation, and the Board of Water and Soil Resources (BWSR) are holding a landowner meeting on the Vesledahl Wetland Bank on Thursday, April 6 at 5:00 p.m. in Winger at the Community Center. The purpose of the meeting is to provide an update to area landowners and provide them with the opportunity to discuss any issues or concerns they may have. The meeting will include a review of the permit process MnDOT has established, with BWSR review, for routine maintenance.
Notice to the residents of Columbia Township
The regular monthly meeting of the Columbia Township board will be held on Monday, April 10th, at 8 pm at the Lengby Community Center. Any questions please contact the clerk at 218-431-1346.
Columbia Township Clerk
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF POLK
NINTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Richard Andrew Erickson,
Court File No. 60-PR-23-428
AMENDED NOTICE AND ORDER FOR HEARING ON
PETITION FOR DESCENT OF PROPERTY
A Petition for Determination of Descent has been filed with this Court. The Petition represents that the Decedent died more than three years ago, leaving property in Minnesota and requests the probate of Decedent’s last Will (if any), and the descent of such property be determined and assigned by this Court to the persons entitled to the property.
Any objections to the Petition must be filed with the Court prior to or raised at the hearing. If proper, and no objections are filed or raised, the Petition may be granted.
IT IS ORDERED and Notice is further given, that the Petition will be heard on April 24, 2023, at 9:00a.m. by this Court at 816 Marin Ave, Crookston, Minnesota. A hearing will be held via virtual meeting. To join the virtual meeting, any individuals will connect using the following: https://zoomgov.com/join or via telephone at 1-833-568-8864 using the Judge’s meeting ID which is: 161 223 5058 Passcode 536686.
1. Notice shall be given to all interested persons (MINN. STAT. § 524.1-401) and persons who have filed a demand for notice pursuant to Minnesota Statutes section 524.3-204.
2. Notice shall be given by publishing this Notice and Order as provided by law and by:
Mailing a copy of this Notice and Order at least 14 days prior to the hearing date.
BY THE COURT
Judge of District Court
Attorney for Petitioner
Matthew J. Rust
Fischer, Rust, Stock & Rust, PLLC
407 North Broadway
Crookston, MN, 56716
Attorney License No: 0386999
Telephone: (218) 281-2400
FAX: (218) 281-5831
NOTICE TO CREDITORS AND CLAIMANTS
OF NPC, INC.
The undersigned, President and Secretary of NPC, Inc., a Minnesota corporation subject to Chapter 302A of the Minnesota Statutes, hereby certifies that:
1. NPC, Inc. has dissolved and is in the process of winding up its affairs.
2. NPC, Inc. has filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State a Notice of Intent to Dissolve.
3. The Notice of Intent to Dissolve was filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State on February 23, 2023.
4. Written claims against NPC, Inc., must be presented to:
118 Golf Terrace Dr
Crookston, MN 56716
5. Said claims must be received by the later of 90 days after published notice or 90 days after the date on which written notice was given to the creditor or claimant. Published notice is considered given on the date of the first publication.
DATED: March 15, 2023.
By /s/ Nick Nicholas
Nick Nicholas, President
By /s/ Paul Cwikla
Paul Cwikla, Secretary